Thursday, August 12, 2010

‘I want to work with RGV’ ; says Ravi Teja

Crazy star Ravi Teja, who is riding high on the success of his latest film ‘Don Seenu’, when asked about to name one director in the industry with whom he would like to work with, Ravi Teja said “I always wanted to work with Ram Gopal Varma. He is one of the best directors in India. I do not plan for tomorrow. What ever I am destined to do I will certainly do it. I don’t mind doing multi-starrers so long as the film clicks”.

Ravi Teja on accepting his mistake of doing a film like ‘Chanti’ also revealed his dream role is Srikanth’s role in the film ‘Khadgam’. On the other hand, Ravi Teja is busy in the shooting of his next project ‘Mirapakaya’, and likely to start shooting for another project ‘Veera’ which is on line

No comments:

Post a Comment